Quality Management System Policy: Quality Management
We carry out flexible production to meet the individual requirements of our clients and at the same time continuously improve our potential, to ensure high market standards while maintaining optimal costs.
To achieve these goals, we have introduced the following principles in our daily practice:
- We develop partnership relationships with clients, understanding that we are a link in a common production chain.
- We give our clients a guarantee that we will pursue a full understanding of their needs and we strive to ensure maximum flexibility in meeting expectations in the area of quality and customer services.
- We continually improve production processes, develop qualifications and modernize our machinery park to provide more technologically advanced products and ensure reproducibility of production.
- We guarantee the use of raw materials and other materials only from proven and recognized global sources.
- We conduct constant cost control in order to maintain a fair margin with an attractive pricing policy, which is how we plan to achieve constant sales growth.
- We develop mutually beneficial cooperation with suppliers in order to improve the quality of our products and services.
- We comply with legal requirements and provide a high level of environmental protection.
- We conduct internal audits and management reviews in order to monitor and develop a Quality Management System compliant with the standard ISO 9001:2015.
The management of the company set up these objectives with an awareness of the importance of the commitment of the entire staff to their implementation, but also understanding their own duties and responsibilities in this area.
The scope of the QMS of WM Eltar
WM Eltar Ltd. LP is one of the leading Polish producers of printed circuits. The company exclusively manufactures printed circuits and does not carry out the design and development of new services. Printed circuits are manufactured on the basis of designs entrusted by the company’s clients.
The company works to achieve benefits for all interested parties. These parties have been specified in form F-11-08 Context of the WM Eltar organization.
Strategic quality objectives of WM Eltar
Achieving increase in turnover while maintaining a positive margin through the flexible implementation of client needs, high quality requirements and strict cost control. Specific objectives are defined in process indicators.
Chairman of the Board
Tarnowskie Góry, 05/02/2018